As if my schedule wasn’t making it hard enough to blog, I’ve now caught myself a cold. Mom stayed with me for a few days this week and came down with something after arriving. In my morning delirium yesterday, I started brushing my teeth, per usual, though something felt a little different. I looked at the toothbrush, and sure enough, it was Mom’s. Instant damnation.
Turns out I’m pretty well prepared for my current circumstances, however, in spite of having a cold and a busy schedule. Celestial Seasonings hooked me up, big time!
Something tells me I’ll be cranking through all my new tea in the next few days. Celestial Seasonings happens to be my favorite brand of bagged tea, so the arrival of this supply was timely. I’m really liking the Sleepytime Vanilla flavor—I’ve always enjoyed Sleepytime, and the vanilla is a nice addition to the herb mix.
Since I’m sure I can’t be the only one suffering from seasonal bugs and/or allergies, let’s get one of you hooked up with tea too. Celestial Seasonings wants to send one lucky winner a care package!
The Celestial Seasonings Natural Wellness Kit (worth $60) includes:
· Four wellness teas to ease symptoms associated with the cold and flu including Sleepytime Extra, Echinacea Complete Care and Tummy Mint
· Two green teas to support a healthy immune system year round - Authentic Green Tea and Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea
· Mug, soothing lip balm, honey sticks and Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Bear and the book “Herbs for Health and Happiness” by Celestial Seasonings founder Mo Siegel and Nancy Burke
To enter, just leave a comment on this post.
For additional entries, you may:
Link back to this giveaway on your own blog. You must leave an additional comment on this post to let me know you’ve done so, or the additional entry will not be counted.
Tweet a link to this giveaway, making sure to include my Twitter handle, @soapnchocolate. Again, you must leave an additional comment here to let me know you’ve done so. You can use this message: @soapnchocolate is giving away Celestial Seasonings tea! http://bit.ly/aQYSJJ
Correctly guess which of the following “lies” is, in fact, a truth.
My girl Katherine awarded me this “Creative Writer” award quite a few weeks ago and I’m embarrassed it took me so long to post it myself, but better late than never, as they say. Here goes.
- I speak fluent Mandarin Chinese.
- My grandparents were born in South Africa.
- I have peed in public.
- Sometimes I smoke a pipe.
- I live above a karaoke bar.
- Belly dancing is a hobby of mine.
I’ll reveal the truth next Thursday, April 1, along with the winner of the Celestial Seasonings Natural Wellness Kit! Happy guessing…