How is 2010 treating you so far? I’m doing alright, thanks to the sweet blogger award bestowed upon me by Julie Lynn! Since I kicked off Christmas by writing some fun random facts for the Beautiful Blogger award, I thought I might do likewise for New Year’s Day with the Happy 101 award that I received in such a timely manner. :)
So here goes—10 things that make me happy:
- Food. Duh.
- Spending time with the boyf
- Clean laundry
- Disney World
- Long walks in Manhattan
- Watching movies
- Dancing…or at least thinking about it
- Photographs—taking them and looking at them
- Sunny days
Geez, I sound like a lame profile on eHarmony or something. I guess I’m just pretty simple! No point in making up fake fancy things that make me happy, I figure. It’s a good thing, too, because the first things on the agenda for 2010 are numbers 1, 2, 3, 6 and 9, at least as of this blog post going to press. :)
And now for the good part: 10 more recipients!
- Gena of Choosing Raw (who should list winning best raw blog and best raw website in the Best of Raw awards as something that makes her happy!)
- Katherine of A Runner Wife’s Life
- Olga of Healthing It
- Vani of Fit for Free
- Gina of Candid RD
- Dori of Dori’s Shiny Blog
- Missy of Missy Maintains
- Elina of Healthy and Sane
- Elise of Hungry Hungry Hippie
- Sarah of Tales of Expansion
May you all have way more than 10 things to be happy about in 2010!